EARLY REGISTRATION (for currently enrolled students only): February 7 – March 17.
- There is a 20% discount on the Enrollment Fee during Early Registration.
2023 – 2024 Tuition and Enrollment Packages will be available for pickup or download by February 7, 2023
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS: March 18, 2023
- Parents or Legal Guardians must schedule a meeting with the Principal or Vice Principal prior to submitting a Registration Form to review key items of our philosophy for learning in a Christian environment, handbooks, discipline, and any academic needs of their student. Current school records can be helpful during this first meeting to ensure we can meet your children’s needs. Prior and/or current school records will be required in order to finalize enrollment.
- A new registration form along must be accompanied the registration fee payment are required. Fee payment is required before your child is considered registered for the coming academic year. Our elementary classes fill quickly so please be ready to submit registrations and fees a soon as is practical. The school administration office is open through the summer so don’t hesitate to stop by, call 803-536-0121, or email us at [email protected] .
- We do offer families multiple-children tuition discounts.
- Two students enrolled – 10% Tuition Discount for Both
- Three student enrolled – 15% Tuition Discount for all Three
- Four students enrolled – 20% Tuition Discount for all Four
Current OCA ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2022- 2023
PROPOSED OCA ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2023 – 2024
SCHOOL ENROLLMENT PACKAGES
OCA Current Student Registration Package 2023-2024 (Presently Enrolled)
OCA New Student Enrollment 2023-2024 (Opened March 18th)
Present School Year
2022-2023 Tuition, Registration & Enrollment Package
BEFORE / AFTER SCHOOL CARE SERVICES
Before-After School Care Enrollment Packet
Each child will require their own enrollment form. Cost for the service can be found in the Parent Student Handbook.
MAKING PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION MORE AFFORDABLE
South Carolina 529 – Future Scholarship Tax Deferred Savings Plan
May 4th Governor McMaster signs Educational Scholarship Bill